JOHN CENA SR.'S WRESTLETHON Now thru Sunday, September 21st
Follow @MWF2001 www.twitter.com/MWF2001
John Cena Sr. had made several exciting announcements that wrestling fans from around the world can be a part of from a grass roots level and beyond as part of his WrestleThon campaign between now & Sunday night, September 21st!
* TV14: tired of "8PM Wrestling"? After an in-depth study with our fan base and statistics, the Millennium Wrestling Federation looks forward to bringing fans an edgier, smarter live event and video format beginning this fall ("sports entertainment" free). The MWF rosters war with Mr. Cena's Uprising faction, along with the battle of North & South is going to heat up!
* "Netflix" Style Presentation: going forward, the MWF will release video episodes "Netflix" style, with access to an entire season of MWF Cyberstarz the same day, to watch when you want, as long as you want, from wherever you want! No more having to be at a certain place at a certain time for a certain length of time - complete control is at your fingertips!
* The Boston Wrestling Club: a fraternal organization celebrating the history and spirit of professional wrestling from around New England and around the world! Open to both professional wrestlers and fans, the BWC looks to have an annual awards dinner / reunion at the Kowloon entertainment and dining complex in Saugus, MA; not a "Hall of Fame," but honoring individuals careers in no set order. It will give fans unprecedented access to the stars along with other interactive events planned throughout the year. The BWC will continue the MWF's work of reaching out to the community for charitable endeavors, including Breast Cancer Awareness month in October 2014, followed by teaming up with Santa for Christmas to make sure every kids address is in his GPS!
* Studio Shoot Interview Series: the MWF's history videos with superstars and legends of yesterday, today and tomorrow will continue to grow in the coming months and years, having athletes of every era at MWF Studios to document their careers and tell their stories their way.
* Wrestling Insider Series: debuting with "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase in April, John Cena Sr.'s Wrestling Insider appearances have won fans over around the globe! We look to produce more newsworthy discussions on hot button issues on a far more regular basis.
* History of New England Wrestling Videos: free, daily videos will resume later this month looking back at every major promotions live events in all six New England states, along with updates about WWE Live events coming to New England and the northeast.
We need the help of every wrestling fan to give professional wrestling fans the content we've documented. As we prepare for our 13th anniversary next month, we're ready to go LIVE this fall with both the MWF and BWC!
Now thru September 21st, we have an on-going Indiegogo campaign with 20 prizes available for helping the cause! Autographs, WWE DVD's, WWE T-shirts, items from our studio tapings, video advertising, even live events & personal appearances! Every dollar counts to bring true professional wrestling fans as well as our hungry, young athletes the best platform and best experience possible. Enjoy hours of FREE content from anywhere in the world that would normally be available on DVD. Join us. #LetsCreateHistory
If you enjoy PWInsider.com you can check out the AD-FREE PWInsider Elite section, which features exclusive audio updates, news, our critically acclaimed podcasts, interviews and more, right now for THREE DAYS free by clicking here!