Meanwhile, WWE is pushing that next week's Smackdown will feature a ton of social media promotions and features. It should be interesting to see what they try to pull out with a show that will have been taped for several days. They released the following video to promote the social media aspect:
The March edition of WWE Magazine features covers of Brock Lesnar, The Rock and John Cena.
Linda McMahon was interviewed by The Huffington Post regarding her campaigns to become Senator in the State of Connecticut. She noted that she didn't regret spending the $100 million she dropped on her campaigns and discussed the positives of her campaigns at this link.
The early estimates for the opening night ticket sales for Dwayne Johnson's "Snitch" is just $3-$3.5 Million. DeadlineHollywood.com is estimating $10 million for the weekend.
WWE returns to the Hirsch Memorial Coliseum in Shreveport, Louisiana on Friday, May 10th, 2013 at 7:30 PM & the Ford Arena in Beaumont, Texas on Saturday, May 11th, 2013 at 7:30 PM. Tickets go on sale Saturday, March 16th, 2013.
WWE will also return to the EA Diddle Arena in Bowling Green, Kentucky on Friday, May 17th, 2013 at 7:30 PM.
WWE Vintage Collection on 2/22/2013 featured these matches:
* Jeff Hardy & Christian vs. Matt Hardy & Edge (WWF Raw - 12/20/1999)
* Jake Roberts vs. Rick Rude (WWF House Show - 7/15/1988 - Los Angeles)
* Chris Jericho vs. Mini Goldberg (WCW Fall Brawl 1998)
* Chris Jericho vs. Bill Goldberg (WWE Raw - 9/22/2003)
* Shawn Michaels vs. Davey Boy Smith (WWF Saturday Night's Main Event - 11/14/1992)
Thanks to Devin Cutting for his help, as always.