THIS WEEK'S EDITION OF WHAT WAS CUT FROM RAW ON HULU
By Kaleb Perkins on 2012-10-10 12:02:33
Hello readers of PWInsider, it's Kaleb Perkins, back here again for another exciting (okay, it's not exciting) edition of "What Was Cut From Raw on Hulu." In addition to telling what was cut, I'll give my opinion to say if the segments/matches were important to see or weren't. Here are the cut segments/matches:
- The Brodus Clay/R-Truth match that turned into a dance party. Nothing to see here, don't even know why they even did it.
- The first half of the Prime Time Players vs. Sin Cara/Rey Mysterio match. Cutting half a match doesn't make much sense to me. Either show the entire match, or don't. By the way, I love the half masks that Cara and Mysterio were wearing.
- The backstage segment with AJ and CM Punk & the clip of Cena on Live with Kelly & Michael. The segment with Punk and AJ was alright, but unimportant, as was the Cena clip.
- The Antonio Cesaro vs. Tyson Kidd match. It's a shame that this match was cut, as it was a really good match between two world-class wrestlers.
- The backstage segment with JR and Mr. McMahon. It was okay, but again, not important.
- The entrances of Team CoBro vs. Rhodes Scholars. Not important to see the entrances, but we did have comments from Rhodes Scholars via the Goldman Box.
- The backstage segment with Paul Heyman and Mr. McMahon. It was a good segment, but not important enough to see.
- The Divas Title Match with Eve and Kaitlyn. I feel somewhat bad for the divas. The match wasn't great or anything, but I feel people would've rather watch this instead of the dreck that was the Larry King Now segment.
- The backstage segment with Larry King, Mrs. King, Daniel Bryan and Kane. It was a cheesy segment, but I did laugh when Kane thought that Larry King was Skeletor.
- The backstage segment with Paul Heyman and CM Punk. It was a good backstage segment, but nothing to go out of your way and see it.
- They also cut out the altercation between Punk and the fan.
So there you have it, the segments/matches that were cut. Some I thought were justified in getting cut, others I didn't. Overall I thought the show was alright. The only that was really captivating was the main event between Punk and McMahon. That will do it for me, so until next week, I hope all of you have a great week. Take care everyone.
If you enjoy PWInsider.com you can check out the AD-FREE PWInsider Elite section,
which features exclusive audio updates, news, our critically acclaimed podcasts,
interviews and more, right now for THREE DAYS free by clicking here!